Do you hear the call to become a certified systemic and energy coach and Family Constellation facilitator to help yourself and your loved ones to gain more freedom and happiness in your lives?
Or do you want to add this modality to your toolbox as a professional life coach, spiritual healer or group facilitator?
Maia is offering a 200 hours training to become a certified systemic and energy coach and Family Constellation facilitator using MFRH (Morphogenetic Field Resonance Healing), conveying her own teachings and experiences from the past 15 years as a Family Constellation facilitator, spiritual and emotional healer and life coach in face-to-face online group sessions over the course of 1 year.
The training modules 1-5 of the family constellation ViRTUAL training are designed to convey the theory and practical work of a systemic and energy coach and to facilitate family constellations in small to large groups as well as private one-on-one sessions.
3 training workshops are set up plus 5 gatherings with exclusive access only for the complete training participants to give each trainee the opportunity to practice facilitating Family Constellations under the guidance of Maia and discuss any questions that come up during the training.
Included in the complete training are:
- 5 training modules
- 10 family constellation ViRTUAL workshops
- 3 training workshops to practice facilitating family constellations
- 5 gatherings for Q&A
- 2 one-on-one sessions
- exclusive access to the video recordings of the training modules
- course material including a list of recommended books to read for self study
- revision of the students essay
- a certificate of completion
- a gift
All enrolled trainees have exclusive access to the Training Community page where they have everything in one place to:
+ look up all training events and export the calendar into their own google calendar with dates converted into their time zone and be able to set alarms and reminder of all events
+ watch all video recordings from the training modules
+ find selected public videos and blog posts on family constellations
+ chat with their fellow trainees or ask questions and comment
+ download all relevant documents
Upon booking the complete training, you’ll receive not only all of the additional content and the certification, but also a 25% discount on all modules, workshops and one-on-one sessions which are included in the training!
I am grateful for Maia’s guidance in this continuous learning at the school of life, for I have applied what she taught to my own family system, improved all interrupted reaching out movement with my parents, siblings and deceased ancestors through her skilful experience. As a health coach and aspiring doctor of naturopathy, Maia gave me the confidence of this valuable tool of an effective healing modality for my future patients.Meilinda Sutanto
Thank you for your strength, gentleness, deep intuition and passion to share. I will honour your love by living the best version of myself and share the knowledge of how it means to be a real family, by acknowledging what is.
Certified Health Coach Institute of Integrative Nutrition, New York
The training can be completed within 12 month of the starting date ( date of the first module taken) and should not exceed 18 month. All training content, the gatherings and one-on-one sessions are online on Zoom giving you the benefit to participate in the training from the comfort and privacy of your own home.
In order to obtain the certification, the 200 hours training course requires the trainees to complete:
- 42 hours of online classes (module 1-5).
- 50 hours of taking part in family constellation workshops (virtual or in present), made out of 10 family constellation ViRTUAL workshops which are included in the price, (total 30 hours) plus an additional 20 hours of any kind of participation in a Family Constellation event within the last 3 years.
- 2 hours of individual coaching.
- 12 hours of practicing family constellations and meeting up for discussions.
- 84 hours of self study with recommended books, video recordings and other course material.
- 10 hours to write a 5 A4 pages essay on a topic agreed upon that summarises the teaching content.
The training modules running continuously and the trainee can join in at any stage and start with any of the modules, however it is recommended to start with either module 1 or 4.
If you want to come on the complete training but you don’t have the necessary financial resources, check out here if you’re entitled to apply for the ‘Bert Hellinger Memorial Scholarship Fund’.