Are you working with family constellations for years now or you have just started to facilitate groups or one-on-one constellations? Or you might want a refresher after a longer break or you just finished a family constellation training and want to know where to go from here?
Throughout your practice with family constellations you will have discovered many new aspects of this work that you’d like to discuss with someone qualified, who can help with guidance and support.
In the family constellation ViRTUAL Supervision Workshops, facilitators from all walks of life from everywhere in the world are coming together to exchange thoughts and experiences and look at unsolved issues which came up in a constellation, either for their clients or for themselves .
The weekend module consists of 5 hours (2×2,5h) face-to-face online group gathering led by Maia to
- refresh the fundamental teaching of Bert Hellinger ‘Orders of Love’
- re-cap the basic dynamics in a family system
- expand the work with new content
- improve facilitation skills
- enhance systemic knowledge
- evaluate information from a family constellation
- provide support for all kind of issues related to the family constellation work
- discuss experiences in family constellation
- look at personal issues to monitor personal growth
- develop self-awareness
- reflect on one’s own practice
*note: event displays in your local date and time
The Supervision Workshops are designed for those who are already working with family constellations as a facilitator, a therapist, a healer, councillor, coach or in any other way, either professionally or with friends & family, or have finished a training in facilitating family constellations.
The supervision workshop is a great revision tool, that helps me re-assess, observe and focus with a wider spectrum on particular case studies that I want to review. My personal approach as a facilitator, facing and looking at my own skills leading a group, as well as the areas that need strengthening, come under the spotlight. Maia is assertive and encouraging, points unapologetically to where the strongest concentration of energy is at play. It is both a challenge and an empowering journey! Highly recommended!